Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: NOOO! Jess Club Charm

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Gah! I meant to order the Jess Club Charm sooner,
    but didn't get around to it!! Does anybody have an extra one,
    or know if CS still has some? Help!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel your pain! I went to order it today and it was gone! I knew I should have ordered it the other day. Sorry I can't help. I'm bummed too!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I spoke to Club CS today about this and she said that once the inventory gets to a certain number they pull it from the website but that you can still order them over the phone. Plus by searching for Jess Charm it will come up and you can buy it that way as well. We want to order it too but I'm waiting to see what else gets pulled from the star page so I don't have to pay double shipping.
    Good Luck,
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Kristin

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to order it for my sister (I already have one) and it was gone too. I highly advise calling them because it is really cute!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered it yesterday and no problems...I did everything and nothing said about it being gone... What did it say when you tried getting it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •